In the FashionDailyMag tradition of supporting Fashion’s Night Out,we’ve compiled a list of some must-sees in NYC. There are tons of events to go to, here is a selection of a few we think you will enjoy. A batch of to-dos in New York by neighborhood, SoHo | Nolita | Meatpacking district, and Uptown including Rockefeller Center happenings, special appearances, a little hollywood unzipped, some live music, DJs, michael kors singing? and of course designer collaborations including Whitney Port.. keeping your shopping experience a happy party for FNO 2012. So many amazing possibilities, pick your neighborhood – [you probably will probably not want to leave.]
- Blackbook Magazine + Oxygen Media are celebrating the premiere of two new fashion focused shows: “The Face” with Naomi Campbell, Coco Rocha, Karolina Kurkova, and Nigel Barker, and “Hollywood Unzipped: Stylist Wars.” Stop by to see “Girlfriend Confidential” + “The Face” casts along with the VIP event’s hosts, Brett Alan Nelson and Taylor Jacobson from Hollywood Unzipped: Stylist Wars. The event has sponsors such as David Baron Gyms, Ryka, Avia, Grey Goose. Always keep a piece of the night by taking a few pics in the Blackbook interactive photo booth. Bagatelle New York, 1 Little West 12th Street New NY 10014 7-10pm.
- There’s nothing like a fashion block party-check out the 4 Scoop NYC stores+sidewalk parties celebrating FNO while getting your denim fill with AG Adriano Goldschmied. Get a glimpse of Zac Posen at 861 Washington Street, plus there will be plenty of gift/purchases. Yosi Samra, Beyond Vintage, Fashionetc.com, and Beautybar.com + electo-pop band St. Lucia and DJ Mick Boogie. Designer Yosi Samra+ballerinas will have the designers flats at Scoop NYC Street Store. Journey down to the 875 Washington St. location to see the Beyond Vintage pop-up shop + founder Elizabeth Klein, along with bloggers Born & Bread.
- WGACA | what goes around comes around | 351 West Broadway | Broome and Grand Street 10013 7-10pm. Check out the vintage collabs from Whitney Eve by Whitney Port, Grungy Gentlemen by Jace Lipstein, and Bing Bang jewelry by Anna Sheffield at What Goes Around Comes Around in Soho. revamped classics at the WGACA store!
- Kartell New York Kartell Flagship 39 Greene Street , 10013 – 6-9pm. Stomp into fall with new boots from Kartell. “Demi Sofia” + “Wild Sofia” will premiere during FNO, which are part of the footwear collection “Kartell à la mode.” These capsule collections will feature ankle boots+ boots that are inspired by fall. That means onyx fur trim with super softness and sturdy plastic that’ll keep your safe and striking at the same time. you’ll want to rock their fashionable water-friendly shoes around town during what looks like a rainy NYFW.
- VS SoHo Store 591 Broadway-Between Houston | Prince st. 10012. Feel like a supermodel after photo-ops with Alessandra Ambrosio + mini-makeovers from Victoria’s Secret Beauty. Photo & Interview Op w/ Angel 6-7pm | Meet &Greet Event: 7-10pm
- Rockefeller Center. Rock must be part of Rockefeller Center, with free performances by WE WERE PROMISED JETPACKS + THE LONELY FOREST, fashion shows, + FNO shopping from Free People, Bose, Longchamp, Onassis, Coach, Nine West, + Swarovski. 49th and 50th Streets between 5th and 6th 10020 6-11pm
- Sing along in style with Michael Kors. His “Kors Karaoke” competition NYC location will features celeb judges including the designer, Kate Upton, and Nikki Reed to rate the chosen youtube performers live at FNO. Victor Demarchelier will also be giving lucky shoppers their own personal pictures. Global MK stores will have FNO events as well. Singn, and Nikki Reed to rate the chosen youtube performers live at FNO.
667 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10065.
Doors open at 6pm
- Bergdorf Goodman 57th St. and 5th Ave.:Paige Novick | tumblr. Stop by the chic department store for personal stylings by Paige Novick +other designers in fun party hats and props. Afterward, snap a pic in the Tumblr photo booth. BG 5th floor, 8:30-9pmLela Rose: Sip cocktails while skimming over your new “Scatter My Ashes” signed book with hosts Lela Rose and department store Bergdorf Goodman to celebrate the debut of the shop’s new book. BG 3rd floor, 7-8pm
- Henri Bendel | 712 5th Avenue | 10019, 5-11pm. What happens in Vegas-now comes to NYC thanks to Henri Bendel’s celebration for FNO in collab with The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil, Swarovski Elements, and Zumanity.
Assouline – Chic+Charity with F4D global chair and co-founder Evie Evangelou, since part of the proceeds will help Fashion 4 Development. The Event with the FNO Scarf, X’TIGE Showroom 37 West 57th Street, 10019. 7-9pm
Nolita | triBeCa | Les:
- Baci Boutique | 279 Mott Street 10012 from 6-11pm .Take a look at the Italian-imported Baci Boutique Fall 2013 collection. Cozy boutique with unique imported pieces. Also enjoy a few drinks and gifts with purchases.
- Pencey pop-up shop 77 Delancey Street Between Allen St. & Orchard St. 10002 3-5pm. check out the collab with dj Mia Moretti x Pencey Collection spring/summer 2013.
- By Joy Gryson features the kickoff in TriBeCa of her brand’s first flagship store. 106 Franklin Street 10013 7-9pm