CATCHING UP: a glimpse of beauty + art, from the “VITAL PORTRAITS” exhibition for HENSEL on view at Konstantin Art Gallery. I took a look and caught up with friends at the retrospective of photographer Vital Agibalow at the Konstantin Park Avenue Gallery. The portraits spanning Agibalow’s works include celebrities including Karl Lagerfeld, as well as portraits and editorials including works as ambassador for HENSEL.
Hosted at the boutique KONSTANTIN ART gallery, A selection of Agibalow’s images include editorials from VOGUE Italia and rare portraits of singer Consuelo Vanderbilt-Costin (seventh-generation descendant of American entrepreneur Cornelius Vanderbilt) as well as Bollywood’s superstar, actress Priyanka Chopra.
Other works include Anna Wintour, designer Isaak Mizrahi, Academy Award winner Susan Sarandon, Olivia Palermo, Carmen Dell’Orefice, Candice Swanepoel, BehatiPrinsloo, and Miranda Kerr.
Guests attending the exhibition included:
• Consuelo Vanderbilt Costin, American singer and songwriter – seventh-generation descendant of Cornelius Vanderbilt
• Emir Bahadir, Turkish Billionaire
• Stefanie Hertel, German Popular Singer
• Lanny Lanner, Austrian songwriter/singer
• Dr. Robi Ludwig, TV commentator , Author of “Your Best Age is Now”
• Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich, M.D. celebrity Plastic Surgeon
• Cynthia Ott, Former supermodel
“VITAL PORTRAITS” exhibition for HENSEL on view at Konstantin Art Gallery through end November. CELEBRATING the ART of BEAUTY commentary by by Brigitte Segura.. more pics to come!
Teresa Pystaky @teresapyskaty and Astrid Stawiardz @GettyImages.