get the LOOK: MICHELLE WILLIAMS at OZ london premiere
Michelle Williams spotted at “OZ The Great and Powerful” London Premiere on February 28, 2013. Wearing a stunning bright peacock feather embroidered bustier dress we had loved from BURBERRY ss13 runway that CARA DELEVINGNE wore. Complimenting her Brit Chic look, Williams’ make-up was created by Sabrina Bedrani for Laura Mercier, who shares with us:
“My inspiration for the look always comes from the dress. Michelle was wearing a colorful Burberry peacock feather dress, so I wanted to show some versatility in her makeup.”
Get the beauty look:
EYES: Bedrani created enchanting eyes to complement Williams’ look.
• Bedrani lined William’s upper and lower lash lines using Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Smoke ($24).
• Next, she applied Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Grey Pearl ($24) to her eyelids to brighten the look.
• Then, she filled in Williams’ eyebrows using Eye Brow Pencil in Fair Blonde ($20) and used Eye Brow Gel ($20) to define their shape.
• Bedrani added the final touch of glamour by applying two coats of Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to Williams’ top and bottom lashes.
FLAWLESS FACE: Bedrani kept Williams’ face “fresh and youthful.”
• First Bedrani applied Silk Crème Foundation in Cream Ivory ($43) to even out Williams’ complexion.
• She then used Secret Camouflage in SC-1 ($30) to conceal imperfections.
• Bedrani then dusted Loose Setting Powder ($35) all over her skin to set the look.
• Next she applied Second Skin Cheek Colour in Heather Pink ($24) to the star’s cheeks for a healthy glow.
LIPS: A feminine lip to “complement the hue of the dress.”
• Bedrani “dabbed a little” Laura Mercier Lip Stain in Scarlet ($20) to finish the look.
more fdmloves favorites from BURBERRY SPRING 2013
Photo: courtesy of Burberry
photo credit: Dave M. Bennett | WireImage