darling, your skin is SO fab!
fdm LOVES a quick fix for natural beauty.. in as much as we’d love to think some people are born with it, the truth of the matter is that the ‘no make-up’ look only works on a really good day for a very select batch of us. here are some great products to FAKE the flawless smooth-over for spring 2012 by brigitte segura.
put on the invisible MAGIC: LIGHT smooth-overs, perfect when you have ‘company’… somehow, you look NATURALLY better with no added color, no residue. known to perfect the face [canvas] before wearing foundation, or fill in fine lines and pores for a flawless finish.
1. oil-free FAVE: SMASHBOX photo finish foundation primer..
helps to inhibit the destruction of collagen, and fills in fine lines and pores for a flawless finish.
2. hydrating foundation primer from LAURA MERCIER
gives the effect and is especially effective for dehydrated + aging skin. TIP: Hydrating in the refrigerator is refreshing for the skin & reduces puffiness time to COVER skin effectively, oil free or hydrating, depending on your skin needs during the warmer months:
3. for a light cover SPA COMPLEXION hydrating tinted moisturizer from Sue Devitt,
with marine minerals + SPF 15 gives a healthy hydrating boost with refreshing properties of the sea while moisturizing AND it covering, not too sheer.
4. EXTRA smooth medium coverage + oil free: you’re gonna LOVE this whipped texture and all the colors that are available in triple C-weed whipped foundation, also from sue devitt. not too runny or too thick, This restorative seaweed foundation dramatically evens out skin imperfections while minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. also from SUE DEVITT
5. for your eyes only: eye canvas base from LAURA MERCIER
An eye primer that transforms your eyelid into the perfect canvas for eye makeup application
MARCHESA aw 12 natural beauty by laura mercier