Pages Navigation Menu

A CURATED SOURCE FOR FASHION ENTHUSIASTS + INDUSTRY INFLUENCERS... A LUX LIFESTYLE DESTINATION

AD

for JAPAN: never TOO much + GAGA and KATY PERRY JOIN

for JAPAN: never TOO much + GAGA and KATY PERRY JOIN

NEVER TOO MUCH HELP lists  various organizations that are collecting funds including fashion + design + music from around the world, collectively coming together to HELP, find the list at TOO MUCH MAGAZINE… and contact to submit  your upcoming events for efforts  to HELP JAPAN+ add the SONGS for JAPAN SUPERSTARS including GAGA and KATY PERRY- brigitte segura

never TOO MUCH HELP toomuchmagazine + COLETTE LOVES JAPAN project on FashionDailyMag

ConcertForJapan april 9 proceeds japan earthquake relief fund on FDM 2. NEW YORK: CONCERT for JAPAN japansociety.org ..Saturday, April 9, 11 AM — 11 PM NYC Gala Block Concerts
1 PM — Philip Glass & Hal Willner, Lou Reed, Laurie Anderson & John Zorn
6 PM — Ryuichi Sakamoto solo, M.O.D. Technologies, Bill Laswell, Gigi, Bernie Worrell, Hideo Yamaki and MORE….  100% proceeds to japan earthquake relief japan-fafi original drawing donated at COLETTE for proceeds to JAPAN with LOVE on FDM
3. colette loves Japan !We are all extremely saddened by what is currently happening in Japan and we wish to help raise funds for the country’s disaster relief.’ Several designers have contributed: an original drawing by Fafi + bracelets by Aurélie Biderman + cool cats tshirt  + case scenario x  KEITH HARING at colette. 100 percent of the proceeds of the sales of products will be directly donated to the JAPANESE RED CROSS SOCIETY .   
4. MiN New Yorkhas joined forces with Help By Design to raise funds to assist those in need in JAPAN upcoming Event and silent auction MAR 30 at the Paramount hotel NYC with a preview ofHelp By Design prior to spring launch. All moneys raised will go to the American Red Cross whom are supporting those affected by this tragedy.
5. more MUSIC:  SONGS for JAPAN SUPERSTARS … As Japan recovers from the devastation, top recording artists respond to the tragedy with a  benefit album…  38 tracks include an exclusive remix of LADY GAGA ’s “Born This Way,”KATY PERRY s “Thinking of You,” Bruno Mars’ “Talking to the Moon,” Adele’s “Make You Feel My Love,”.  All proceeds go toJAPANESE RED CROSS
6. wsake HELP JAPAN NECKLACE –  [75%] of the proceeds go to the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief through the Japan Red Cross Society – the remaining 25% are used for materials to produce the necklaces.

SAVE JAPAN COLETTE stay with us for JAPAN EFFORTS of relief on FashionDailyMag

SAVE JAPAN COLETTE stay with us for JAPAN EFFORTS of relief on FashionDailyMag

wide ad
%d bloggers like this: