a little DISH: TOP 10 most eligible ROYAL bachelorettes
a little DISH: the TOP 10 most eligible princesses… inspired by Prince William and Kate Middleton’s marriage this week, AOL has launched an ‘all things royal’ site, listing the most eligible royal bachelorettes including Charlotte Casiraghi, granddaughter of Grace Kelly, sisters Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie of York. more on top 10 princesses + Royal Wedding by brigitte seguraonFASHION DAILY MAG : a LOOKto the future : fashion + beauty + lifestyle +in LUXchic…
- Princess Beatrice of York, 22, daughter of Prince Andrew and Duchess of York.
- Princess Eugenie of York, 21, Beatrice’s sister, younger daughter of Prince Andrew and Duchess of York.
- Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland, 28, engaged to Jonas Bergström, but the wedding was postponed because of allegations of cheating.
- Charlotte Casiraghi, 24, Grace Kelly is her maternal grandmother.
- Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark, 27, living in LA to pursue a cinematography career.
- Princess Tsuguko of Takamado, 25, member of the Imperial House of Japan.
- Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana, 24, represented Thailand in badminton.
- Princess Iman bint Al Hussein, 27, currently pursuing a higher degree in veterinary studies.
- Princess Sikhanyiso Dlamini of Swaziland, 23, she is one of 24 children.
- Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg, 20, currently a student at Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio.
- Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis, 29, globetrotting socialite.
- Princess Maria Theresia von Thurn und Taxis, 30, sued the Neue Post over a false claim that she was to marry the Spanish crown prince, Felipe, Prince of Asturias.
- ROYAL teabags and Royal Wedding Tote Bag, Simeon Farrar at LIBERTY royal wedding.. crowned bag at HARRODS royal wedding + more bachelorettes at AOL royal wedding on FashionDailyMag