the SCENT of DEPARTURE fragrance
fdmLOVES: pick your destination, the AROMA of a fragrant CITY in a bottle…feel the SCENT of DEPARTURE. a perfect new FRESH for spring created by founders of the label Histoires de Parfums, Magali Senequier and Gerald Ghislain. offering 14 + cities so far, we loved the literal reference to the IATA luggage tags, the fragrant essence of a city in a bottle, complete with ICONs like the tour effel in Paris. by brigitte segura | FashionDailyMag beauty + lifestyle in LUXchic.. check out our fdm FAVEs cities scents in surprising order
1. destination to LOVE: our surprise favorite city fragrance was MIL | milan, inspired by florals surrounding the DUOMO, a sophisticated SEXY for a night out.
2. JFK | new york was the sweet CITY surprise, with a girly FLIRT without taking over the room… fruity scents reminiscent of a sun-drenched summer day in Central Park.
3. LAX for Los Angeles came in 3rd for the fresh, breezy and definitely FREE spirited.
4. LHR | LONDON has a scent that reminds us of a gentleman. clean, reminiscent of greens and a garden.
5. CDG | paris was more uptown than sexy, perfect for the ‘white flower’ loving friends, less sexy, who would’ve thought..
CHECK out all the cities: thescentofdeparture.com
PHOTO: girl sitting in the grass by Wolf189