SMOKEY eyes for fall beauty
Get the Look of smokey eye make up for fall with minimal time. Converting daytime make up into evening can be tricky, but we found a look that is pretty for daytime can transfer from day to night with ease.
Celeb Makeup Artist Luis Casco created the Blue Smoke look with Mary Kay to make life easier, and here’s the how-to:
1. The soft and smoky look begins with a long-lasting eye primer so that shadow remains from dawn to dusk.
2. Shimmery champagne shadow on lids and the brow bone serve as a base and highlight.
3. Next, apply the (Limited Edition) Mary Kay Midnight Jewels Eye Color Palette in Sapphire Noir. To achieve the sultry smoky eye, apply the darker blue shadow to the upper lash line and end of lower lash line and then smudge. Blend the lighter blue shade from lash line to crease.
4. Curling eyelashes before coating with mascara helps achieved the cute doe-eye look.
5. Keep the rest of the face simple, but glowing, by applying a bit of bronzer and peachy blush. Finish off the look with MK’s Semi-Matt Lipstick in Pink Moonstone and MK Finishing Spray by Skindinavia.
This fall, keep up with the smokey without having to complicate your makeup situation. Get a versatile and sultry look perfect for transitioning from day to night with blue smoky eyes. SMOKEY eyes for fall beauty written by Nadia Hartvigsen.