There are so many skincare products that it’s overwhelming to find a line that works best. We’ve made the topic easier and checked out the Resist anti-aging skincare range at Paula’s Choice. It works for most skin types and leaves your skin feeling radiant, rejuvenated…not to mention downright more gorgeous. We’ve selected a few of our favorites from the line to help control the wrinkles and brighten your skin to its original glow.
Like most beauty regimens: wash, tone, exfoliate + repeat.. and a couple of extras for an extra treat.
1. Resist Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser- This is one amazing cleanser. It softens the skin while eliminating all daily residue. It also removes your makeup and halts aging— it soothes, preserves and reinforces your skin’s natural elements.
2. Resist Advanced Replenishment Toner- Toners are meant for flaming the skin, and this particular one is the best. It’s a perfect combo of anti-aging ingredients that [like the cleanser] protects your skin by repairing sun damage. Definitely use after the hydrating cleanser.
3. Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30- Here’s a little treat for your skin during the day. This is a moisturizer with sunscreen that heals and protects skin from those intense summertime rays. It also stimulates the collagen production on your face for firmer skin. There is even one that is tinted for those are are the fairest of them all.
[During night time, use the Skin Recovery Serum or Skin Recovering Moisturizer. The serum can also be paired with the C15 specials below.]
5. Resist Weekly Retexturizing Foam 4% BHA- This is a brand new treat, perfect while you sleep. This innovative treatment leaves you with younger-looking skin, specializing in anti-aging technology. Use this product at least one a week at night. After doing your cleansing and toning, use one pump of this treatment over your face, neck and chest. Let it set and continue on with the rest of your nightly skin-care ritual.
6. Resist C15 Super Booster- This special liquid treatment is made to amplify your Paula’s Choice serum and it can also be used alone. Filled with healthy vitamins like C and E, it helps repair visible signs of aging and helps activate collagen production. Because of this, you’re left with smoother, brighten and glistening skin. Apply this once or twice a week after your skincare regime. You can even add a few drops to your favorite serum or use with a moisturizer.
7. Gentle Touch Makeup Remover- Here’s a special addition perfect for us heavy makeup wearers. We call it the ‘all-star makeup remover’ because it’s the absolute best. It quickly removes all makeup [even waterproof mascara, foundation and all-day lipsticks] with ease. Plus, it won’t leave that annoy oily residue or sting your eyes.
Honestly, these are products you need to get your hands on asap. Take our word for it. fdmLOVES resist anti-aging for spring skin at PAULA’S CHOICE written by Allison Ripa.
Lead by best-selling author and beauty expert Paula Begoun, the Paula’s Choice Research Team evaluates and reviews hundreds of skin-care and makeup products in books such as Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me and online at CosmeticsCop.com.
more paula’s choice.