Beautiful + shiny locks. Inspired by the collections’ rich textures, with long, lean lines and strong hues, the hair at Vera Wang masterfully detailed by Paul Hanlon for Pai-Shau emphasized minimal. The clean, sculptural styles were artfully tucked inside high necklines, with hidden side braids peeking through as the hair moved on the runway.
how to get the look, below gallery!
NYFW HAIR TRENDS: vera wang favorite looks by Brigitte Segura.
The Vera Wang Fall/Winter 2016 hair design was created by runway stylist Paul Hanlon for Pai-Shau.
more hair trends // hair
Get the Look:
Apply Pai-Shau Biphasic Infusion on wet hair to prime, smooth and protect the hair. Make sure to shake really well before applying, in order to activate its binary layers. Blow-dry the hair until it is about halfway dry.
· Apply Pai-Shau Style Soufflé mid-length to ends for soft, sculptural volume and to retain the hair’s hydration.
· Dry naturally, using hands only, without a brush.
· Once the hair is dry, apply a touch of Pai-Shau Biphasic Infusion on the ends to smooth and hydrate, then blow dry the ends with a round brush.
· · Take a two-inch section behind the ear and make a small braid, slightly past the hairline, then repeat on the opposite side. Though braids do not need to be identical on each side, they should be the same size.
· · Use Pai-Shau Imperial Hold Hairspray throughout to add texture and hold the braid.
· Let the hair fall naturally, place the braid behind the ear, and tie the hair at the nape with a silicone elastic band to keep the shape in place. Then place the ends under a jacket or top.
· · To finish, freely spray with Pai-Shau Sublime Hold Hairspray for flexible, moveable and natural looking hold.
NYFW HAIR TRENDS: vera wang commentary + selects by Brigitte Segura.
hair by Paul Hanlon for Pai-Shau.
Backstage Photos by David Webber for Pai-Shau
Runway Photos by John Stuart for Pai-Shau