NAIL ART for V-DAY by JinSoon
get inspired! Jin Soon Choi, whose work is featured in is consistently featured in every single cover of Italian Vogue, has created super cute nail art for V-Day this year! With a celebrity clientele including Lady Gaga, Olivia Wilde, Scarlett Johansson, Anne Hathaway, Michelle Williams, and Emma Stone, this how-to should get you looking like a glamour girl for the romantic day.
How-To get the look:
1. File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply a pink shade on the entire nail bed (here, Jin Soon gives you a sneak peek of Dolly Pink from her SS14 collection).
4. Apply JINsoon Coral Peony on one side of the nail, covering about 3/4’s of the nail bed and ending in a subtle curve to create half of the heart shape. Then repeat on the other side, taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
5. Apply JINsoon Coquette on one side of the nail covering about half of the nail bed and ending in the same subtle curve as you did when applying the Coral Peony. Repeat on the other side, again taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
6. Finish with a high-shine top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss.
Jin Soon Choi is Founder of the JINsoon Nail Lacquer line and Jin Soon Hand & Foot Spas.