JOUER beauty GETs the 60s look at KATE SPADE
GET the 60s BEAUTY look for DAY: Artist Neil Scibelli gives us a step by step HOW-to get the PRETTY glow NOW using the JOUER make-up designed to compliment the KATE SPADE NY spring 012 presentation. The overall make-up for KATE was all about keeping the skin natural, dewy and glowing. The eyes featured a light smokey shadow with highlights of gold; cheeks were natural with a tint of peach with lips in a fresh melon colored nude lipstick. fdm BEAUTY bits by brigitte segura.
-To prep the skin, I used the luminizing moisture tint. This not only hydrated the models skin, but it gave them an overall ‘glow’. I added a little extra above the cheek bones for that dewy finish.
-To perfect their skin complexions, I used Jouer’s perfecters all over, and concealers in additional areas where extra coverage was needed.
– For a silky finish, I set their skin with Jouer’s mineral powders – Still allowing the skin to maintain its luminescence -without looking powdery.
2. Brows-I groomed the brows with the ‘brow definers,’ filling in any areas that were needed, and combing them through for a natural pencil-less finish. To keep the brows polished in place, I used ‘brow fix.’
– I used feather creme shadow to prime the lids and inner corners of the eyes. This allowed more grip and hold for the upcoming powder shadows. It also gave a nice highlight that peeked through the layering shadows.
– I then used a light sweep of chocolat shadow all over the top lid.- For the smokey effect, I used cappuccino shadow in crease
– With the eye definer brush, I also used ‘cappuccino’ shadow thinly smudged out along the top and lower lash lines- for a stronger definition to the eyes and lashes.
– To finish off the eyes, I applied a pop of feather creme shadow on the center of the top lid – adding dimension, shimmer, and a more creamy look to the lids. – The models wore ‘Noir’ mascara.- To highlight the brow bone, I applied champagne highlighter – for a more lifted, complete look.
-To keep the cheeks natural and peachy, I used ‘Fawn’ tint. I lightly applied the cream tint on the apples of the cheeks, and worked outwards.- I used ‘champagne highlighter’ above the cheeks to give the cheeks bones more dimension and a dewier finish.
FashionDailyMag loves JOUER lipstick in Monique
– To compliment the signature Kate Spade spring colors, I used a melon/coral colored lipstick called ‘Monique.’
for BEAUTY info CLICK on images in GALLERY + shop | JOUER.com