EMMA STONE at 2012 MTV movie awards
GET the BEAUTY look: how pretty does EMMA STONE look at MTV 2012 Movie Awards held in Universal City, California. Celebrity Hairstylist Mara Roszak gave EMMA a textured, twisted updo using Clairol Professional, Sebastian Professional and Wella Professionals. FashionDailyMag fashion +celebs in LUXchic..
“I wanted the style to feel like a twist on a simple updo with strong elements of fun and femininity,” says Mara Roszak.. here’s how to get EMMA’s HAIR look:
- Enhance the brightness and vibrancy of blonde hair by washing with Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply a golf ball sized amount of Sebastian Professional Mousse Forte to the lengths of towel dried hair.
- Loosely twist random 1-inch sections of hair towards the back, bobby pin in place, and blow-dry. Once the hair is dry, remove the pins and let the twists fall out.
- Emulsify a dollop of Wella Professionals Texture Touch in palms and apply to the lengths of the hair for added texture.
- Then twist the hair on either side of the forehead, connecting at the back of the head. Bobby pin the twists in place, criss-crossing the pins to ensure a secure hold.
- Gently tease the rest of hair and pin it up into a messy bun, allowing pieces to fall out naturally.
- Finish the style with a spritz of Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray.